The 7th ESSUS conference venue has been changed, now you have the possibility to participate online. For this event we invite you to share your student-related Covid-19 pandemic experience or the results of studies on lifestyle and behaviours in university students that you have carried out. More specifically, our interest will be on advanced and digital methods for investigating students’ health status or behaviours and interventions to maintain or improve students’ well-being.
Nowadays it is well known that in the curative medical practice, the orientation towards preventive, predictive, personalized, and participatory medicine gives better results than the previously practiced classical curative one. Students represent a young, apparently healthy, population, but conversely, they are exposed to the most new and diverse technologies, entailing new health challenges. Improvement in the case of preventive medicine for students is more complex and difficult.
This conference offers a great opportunity to discuss the future and most appropriate solutions to improve students’ well-being in the next years.
We invite participants to present their research on the above mentioned theme and its accompanying phenomena around the following conference subthemes:
- Students’ health problems related to health behaviours and their possible solutions
- Substance use by students: alcohol, tobacco, vaping, cannabis and others
- Solutions for controlling substances abuse
- Advanced methods for studying the students’ health behaviours
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the assessment of the health behaviours and health status
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on health and health behaviours among students
- Solutions to reduce the impact of anti-pandemic measures
- Current and alternative (new/future/ digital) methods for health promotion among students
- (Future) Health promotion services for students
- Other topics related to students’ behaviors and lifestyle
Recommendations for authors
Abstracts are limited to 300 words. Each abstract will be drafted with introduction, methods, results, and conclusions. The abstracts of methodological works may include introduction, methods approach, results, critical discussion, and conclusion. A maximum of 3-5 keywords will be added. The inclusion of tables, figures or references is not accepted. Abstracts will be published in the Medicine and Pharmacy Reports journal as online and open access papers. The publication is free of charge and will be managed by the abstract’s submitting author.
The submitting author is automatically listed as the contact author and the presenter of the paper.
Registration & Abstract submissions
For submitting an abstract please fill out the registration form, using the button below.
- 10/06/2023: deadline for abstract submission (changes in the submitted abstract will be possible until June 20)
- 12/06/2023: abstract acceptance
- 13/06/2023: deadline for registration, final program and sending login data
- 15 -17/06/2023: conference
Conference fee: free of charge
We look forward to meeting you at the 7th ESSUS online conference, 15-16 June 2023.. Save the date!
On behalf of the organizing committee of the ESSUS 2023 conference, and the ESSUS network.
Irina Brumboiu, Cristina Mogosan, Irina Iaru